I stumbled upon this really really cool notepad, courtesy of Forever Geek. You see, though I can’t get my hands on enough gadgets, I still have this thing for pen and paper. Maybe it’s the writer in me. I just love the smell of fresh paper; the look of a clean sheet gives me pleasure like nothing else; and writing on a smooth piece of paper with a nice pen – ahh, can’t even describe the feeling!
Now what if your notepad looks just like an iPhone? Wouldn’t that be so cool? Some guys from Australia think the same way, and they came up with a nifty idea – the Notepod. It won’t take you long to figure out what they are: notepads that look like iPhones (or maybe the iPod Touch).
So what are the details? From their site:
- Three 60 x 110mm, 100pp Notepods printed on both sides. 80gsm laser throughout with a stiff black strawboard back.
- Front: 52mm by 77mm of blank space floating in darkness. Endless possibilities in a form reminiscent of a popular smart phone.
- Back: A light 6mm grid, perfect for notes or jotting down the phone number of a hot geek.
Yes, you get not one, but three notepods!
If you want one – and I do! – here is the info:
- Payment is via Paypal. Your 3-pack costs $17.95 USD, shipped wherever you are in the world by Australia Post.
- Notepods are sent airmail, and should take 7-12 days to arrive, except if you’re lucky enough to live in Australia or New Zealand, in which case you’ll see them sooner.
I am not sure if the price includes shipping, but it looks like it. I have tweeted at them to make sure, but I think I am going to get myself a couple of these babies.