I stumbled upon this really really cool notepad, courtesy of Forever Geek. You see, though I canâ€™t get my hands on enough gadgets, I still have this thing for pen and paper. Maybe itâ€™s the writer in me. I just love the smell of fresh paper; the look of a clean sheet gives me pleasure like nothing else; and writing on a smooth piece of paper with a nice pen â€“ ahh, canâ€™t even describe the feeling!
Now what if your notepad looks just like an iPhone? Wouldnâ€™t that be so cool? Some guys from Australia think the same way, and they came up with a nifty idea â€“ the Notepod. It wonâ€™t take you long to figure out what they are: notepads that look like iPhones (or maybe the iPod Touch).
So what are the details? From their site:
- Three 60 x 110mm, 100pp Notepods printed on both sides. 80gsm laser throughout with a stiff black strawboard back.
- Front: 52mm by 77mm of blank space floating in darkness. Endless possibilities in a form reminiscent of a popular smart phone.
- Back: A light 6mm grid, perfect for notes or jotting down the phone number of a hot geek.
Yes, you get not one, but three notepods!
If you want one â€“ and I do! â€“ here is the info:
- Payment is via Paypal. Your 3-pack costs $17.95 USD, shipped wherever you are in the world by Australia Post.
- Notepods are sent airmail, and should take 7-12 days to arrive, except if you’re lucky enough to live in Australia or New Zealand, in which case you’ll see them sooner.
I am not sure if the price includes shipping, but it looks like it. I have tweeted at them to make sure, but I think I am going to get myself a couple of these babies.