Using a camera can be said as the most effective tool to capture the best moments of one’s life. Just by one click, you can capture your favorite moments that will be with you for lifetime. A wide of cameras is present in the market that offers you to choose the best among them, which can fulfill your need and requirement. The Digital SLR cameras are the most trendy and stylish cameras that are becoming most popular among the people. These cameras are mostly used by the professionals as to capture the high quality images. These cameras provide the most suitable way to capture a still image with a high quality reference, as they give a precise preview of the framing and provide the facility of interchangeable lenses that can be used according to the image condition.
The DSLRs are the multifunctional cameras but operating them is not a hard task to do, as it includes some simple step but the problem occurs there when it comes to clean the DSLR cameras and its lenses. However, there is no need to get worry as I am going to tell you some effective tips that will help you in cleaning its lenses and sensors.
Cleaning of lenses
Cleaning a lens is a hard task to do if you do not know the proper way of cleaning it. The lens of these cameras has three major parts that are front side lens, back sided lens and the filter. The tips to clean these lenses are as follows:-
1. The very first thing that you have to do is place all the lenses on a clean table and remember one thing that, dust should get in the contact with these lenses otherwise, it can affect them badly.
2. The second step is that you can use the blower to keep the lenses away from the lenses.
3. After that, you have to start the process with the first-slide lens and the same process will be conducted with the filter.
4. Drop 6 to 7 drops of lens solution on it and clean it with the use of micro-fiber cloth.
5. After cleaning it from the cloth again blows the blower so that remaining dust can be clean out.
6. Repeat the whole process for two to three times and the same process have to be conducted with the filter.
7. For cleaning the backside lens, the drop solution is strictly prohibited, as it can damage it. Therefore, a soft brush would be effectual in cleaning out these lenses.
Cleaning of sensor
The perfect cleaning of the sensor is mandatory, as it is the most essential tool of the camera that helps in capturing an image. The cleaning process of a sensor includes following steps:-
1. The first step you have to do is that lock the mirror up and if you do not know that how to do it, you can take the help of manual guide.
2. Place the camera in an isolated atmosphere and on a clean table.
3. Remove the lens and use the blower to blow out the short particles of the lens.
4. The next step is clean the sensor gently. You should wipe it in two ways either in the spiral pattern or in a linear pattern.
5. Repeating same process for 2 to 3 times will help you in the proper cleaning of the sensor.
Therefore, these were the tips that can help you ion the perfect cleaning of your DSLRs. However, avoiding same brushes for cleaning, too much amount of lens solution and the avoiding the use of lens cleaner will help you in the more effective cleaning.
This is a guest post from Kaitlyn Peloquin, a professional photographer who knows how tough it can be to work during a difficult economy. If you’re unable to find photography work and can’t pay your rent or utility bills, consider visiting plaingreenloans.com for help.